*

*

Last day

We leave in the morning...
what does that have to do with snowmen dresses?
Nothing really, although we are sure to see some snow where we are going.

In Jenna's province the low is 7 degrees, high, 19.
Please pray for us, the weather alone is enough to make us crazy.

I just wanted to share the dresses, though.  I am so thankful for my friend Suzanne, who taught me how to smock the year we got Emmi.
Today I sewed on 30 buttons, and hemmed all 3 dresses.
I was thrilled to be through with all the travel stuff, so that I could get these finished today, and have a low key (haha) day. 
I'm sick of snowmen.
 I don't think the girls will be getting matching dresses but about once a year, it gets a bit monotnous.
We'll probably just shoot for coordinating colors.

Thank you for your prayers as we travel tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Praying! So excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you are traveling tomorrow! Our computer has had a virus and I am just using my MIL's to check in every once in awhile.

    Keep us updated. I will be praying Janet and can't wait to see pictures of all you together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha6:02 PM

    Janet and fam---God speed as you go on yet another wonderful God inspired adventure. So jealous you get to see all the AMazing Hands ais again. Will be following your adventure!

    ReplyDelete