*

*

a little progress

Our check cleared immigration yesterday!  Progress towards AJ and Jenna!
DH watched the kids last night while I went to a consignment sale.  Those in charge of the sale were kind enough to let me shop early with the new mothers; since I am expecting 2 additions shortly.
He is on day shift--which means he has to get up at 3:30AM!
So I had supper ready to serve, kids bathed and in PJ's, etc., trying to make things easy for his tired old bones.
This morning, I found this.

Wasn't he sweet to load the dishwasher =0
He claims he was delirious from lack of sleep, but that fork on top of the pan says "I am funny-aren't I", instead of  "I am delirious".

I got a some deals, and stuck pretty closely to my list at the sale.
AJ was the only one really lacking, unfortunately, he still is.
I wasn't about to pay "full" price for beige pants, and striped shirts.  I am afraid he is too old for the really cute stuff.
So, I will go back on Saturday, which is 1/2 price day, and get those boring big boy clothes for $1 or $2 each.

1 comment: