*

*

Creations this week

 Since temps reached 100 here this week, with a heat index of 110, there has been no outside play...other than in the water.  So I've had more time to sew=).
  The 1st 2 dresses should fit Jenna, but I'm waiting to monogram them until I'm sure.
                      I love Toile, this will be so cute with a green monogram.
 OK--be honest, are these cute, or does it look like I made my kids clothes from scraps?
                                                  
                                            Because, truth be told....I did.
                   I've been trying to use up all of my fabric that is less than 2 yards.
 Yes, I know the pink isn't the right shade, buy it's the lining, so I'm not too concerned.
              AND- we've had fun with baby too!  Emmi loves her, and is very helpful.
Waid likes her too.  Baby was fussy, trying to go to sleep, and Waid came in the room and was patting her leg, saying "it's OK baby"--he is a sweet boy. 

Speeking of Waid, he had an evaluation at AL Institute for the Deaf and Blind on Monday.
The Dr. will score the tests, and have a written report in about a week, but the jist of it is....
he is functioning at the level of a 2.5 or 3 year old.  A little younger than we were thinking, but no huge surprise.  He is learning though, just at a slower pace, slow and steady=).

4 comments:

  1. I love the green ones!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses!!! I especially like the green ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:44 PM

    I wish I lived closer so you could teach me how to put my machine to good use (~:
    I think they all are great!!!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, you are amazing with the dresses!!!! I love them. Have you thought about selling them?

    I love the new pics of AJ. He looks so big compared to the other kiddos though. I know you can't wait to get your hands on him and give him some hugs!

    ReplyDelete