*

*

Fingerprints-DONE!!

WOOHOOO!! The immigration let us do Jake's prints, and ours too! Not another soul was at the office, we were all done in about 15 minutes.Of course the kids, waiting in the van, (Parents swapped out) and eating goldfish, thought it was an eternity. SOOO glad to have that overwith. On the way home we ate at Red Robin--yum. I had never been there, and the kids had certificates for a FREE meal each--thanks to our pediatrician's office. And, yes, I thought it was yum. Now I'm off to make the big boy some cookies to take back to school with him.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!! So glad it all worked out and you even got a great lunch out of it!

    Did you hear about Rebekah? They got TA. They are leaving next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great relief! Come on I-800A...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that the walk-in worked out for all three of you!! That's one more thing you can check off the list. :)

    ReplyDelete