*

*

Happy Birthday Waid

Isn't he adorable!  He's 5 today.  He still seems so much younger.  He is making great progress, though, and the scared little boy is beginning to show signs of being a heartbreaker.

Remember the discount candy---some is used here.


It did not take long for him to figure this out.

We got him the doodler because he is using it in OT. 
I don't know if these girls were happy onlookers, or looking for a chance to swipe the new toy.

We went to the zoo, and got to ride the carousel too!  The animals were much more active than last time we went.  It was a beautiful day in the low 70's. 
Here's the deal with the zoo pics. You know I am technilogically challenged= I do not know how many pics each post can handle at full size.  I do not have time to re=do posts, and the camera battery is dying.  So I am simply putting 6 per post, I know the blog can handle 6.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Waid! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Waid :) Do you share the same day as Maile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see him smiling in anticipation like that. Such a change from the clingy spidey-boy in China, all due to your good parenting and your loving home :-)

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Waid!!!!! Such a handsome young man and I love that he figured out the presents pretty quickly. :) And the pic of the sisters looks just like my kiddos. Abbie is over playing with James birthday play-do right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Waid!!! I hope that you have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Waid!!

    ReplyDelete