*

*

Two more 1st

Look at her go!  First time Avery has successfully ridden the scooter, she was slow(like walking speed) and cautious, but it's huge for her.  She is 5, the scooter is rated 3-6 years old....one of the reasons she is seeing a neurologist soon.


 Emmi always has to have her pic made...nothing new here.
More scooter smiles.

This is Suzie, she will have surgery on her back in the morning--she busted a gut (ripped seam).

Good attempt on the bike from Wes.  He wiped out a few months ago, turning too sharply, and hasn't touched it since.  He kept telling Emmi--"don't let go"!

3 comments:

  1. You guys have had some excitement! Aren't you glad you had the camera! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what happens when you see a sibling do something. All of a sudden you say "I can do it too!" Emmi is a great big sister. Looks like a nice day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to read and reread when you said "suzie" (I think that is the name) busted a gut. I thought oh no...wait, I dont think that is one of her childrens names. I know I am a little slow getting things sometimes!!!
    Trina

    ReplyDelete