*

*

Organizing

Last week some of the moms from Mega families blogs posted about storage.  So, for 3 afternoons, after David left for work (nightshift), the kids played in the driveway as I organized.  I should have taken a before pic.  A few years ago, we took  our walk-in attic space and turned it into a little playroom.  So, the garage is our only storage now.  Since my van doesn't fit in the garage, this works out fine.  DH parks on one side, the other side holds tools, tubs, lawn equipment and ride-on toys.
The pics are backwards.  This is against the back wall that has our schoolroom on the other side.
Then I have a little isle, and the double row of tubs.  I cleaned out a bunch of stuff, and combined some tubs.  Now, all of the school books (future years) are grouped together, everything is labelled, etc.  The row closest to the door is all Kristens, which we hope she is getting soon.  While I am sure this is very boring to you, I am very excited to be able to get to everything easily, and know that I will make it back out alive=)

No comments:

Post a Comment