*

*

TB

We had the check on the TB test this morning----Waid's was positive.  I did not have time to get concerned or upset though, they whisked us into xray (200yuan), and we were done very quickly and given the all clear--Praise God!!  It was a late starting day, after the check we went to the Victory to do our paperwork for the consulate and visa.  After were done it was almost 1.  Susan, her girls, and us, went walking around the island, she shopped a little. Once again, Waid went to sleep in the stroller.  Susan returned to her hotel, I continued to stroll with Waid.  We had another nutricious lunch; banana at the Victory while doing paperwork, and another banana at the WS deli, where I had their (super nutricious I am sure) apple pie and a coke.  We talked to a guy with ECHO for a looooong time, and another family who was concerned and nervous about their cleft baby.  Finally we headed home around 5:30.  Waid ate left over Pizza Hut rice, and I had oatmeal for supper=). 
Tomorrow I have to be in the room at 10 and wait for the "all clear" call from the  visa application.  Then I think Adventure woman and Waid (hopefully not Spidy boy) will check out the row of streets behind the walking street.
Thank you for your continued prayers.  Waid continues to make progress---baby steps.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed the start of your trip {maybe bc of my own 6 kids :)}, but I'm catching up on your posts now. I'm so glad that you have your son! It must seem weird that you were just there in February. Praying for your quick and safe return home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for good results on the scan! And I am glad you guys had a good afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waid is such a cutie....love those piggy toes in the post below!
    Praying for yall....I love to read your adventures, Janet! God is certainly strengthening you daily!
    Love,
    Laine

    ReplyDelete