*

*

While I'm Waiting

Since David will be staying home with the kids while I am in China, I've been getting some things ready for them to do.  They will do schoolwork, but not our normal stuff.  In the file-crate I have a folder for each day.  They will do a Bible story, coordinating worksheet or two, a math sheet, handwriting sheet, and a simple craft related to the Bible lesson.  For example, making a rainbow out of colored o's cereal after reading about Noah's ark.  At least 1 worksheet per day is cut-and-paste.  It is all easy stuff, they should be able to do without driving David crazy.
I also robbed the treasure box, and dug deep in my closet, where I stash goodies.  Each day there is a little something fun to do for variety.  One day it's water guns, sticker books, a foamy craft project, puzzles, etc.  The best thing is the marble run--which I found at a thrift store a few month back--I know they will love it!  They will also play in the kiddie pool, and sprinkler.  And hopefully, when I get home, DH will still be sane=).

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really organized. I need to come over and see how you do it. I am so excited for you. Can't wait for you to have him in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO organized, but who will do the cooking? During this time of year it's a good thing the kiddos can still go out and play :)Are you going to be in Guangzhou the entire time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're smart to plan!

    ReplyDelete