*

*

Awesome God

Look at the thermometer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith?
And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. " Luke 12:27-31


God knew from the beginning how He would use so many of YOU to get Waid home.  We are humbled and amazed!

On July 6th I posted the plea for help, we had less than $2,ooo.  And knew we needed approximately $14,000 more.  We knew God would supply, but what continues to amaze me is HOW He is doing it.  He is using YOU, dear friends, which is a whole 'nother witnessing tool in addition to the adoption itself.  I hope that among our readers, is someone whose heart has been stirred to adopt, but thinks  " I could never afford it", and they see our story, and realize that God can do anything!!

 

In just 23 DAYS, God has provided over TEN THOUSAND dollars, through YOU, his servants, and a grant!
Affording our boy the opportunity to be adopted-TWICE.  Once by us, and of course, by our King!

YIIIPPPPEEEEEEE  JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. God is incredible! I am in tears! Praise Him1

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible reminder! I can't even begin to tell you what an encouragement that is for me this morning...I have a story to tell you that ENDS with our van breaking down yesterday on I-20 (me and all 5 kids - by myself)...but God is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our God is an AWESOME God! I'm so happy....YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blessed to be watching this unfold.
    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Our God is a Mighty God! Great pics of the kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy...wonderful news! God always provides what we need, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  7. JAnet that is so AwEsOmE!! God Is GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought I would check your blog before I go to bed. What great news, Janet and David. We continue to keep you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete