*

*

The Wonderpets

Ming-ming and her friends live across the street.
 
 This is the recycle bin that we put Tuck in, to carry him across the street to his home.  We have no idea how he got into the chain-link fence.
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie to the rescue!  This is one smart bunny, he happens to know when the kids are NOT outside, so that is when he comes into the yard.  Maybe he knows that the kids are inside because of the lack of screaming.
We are missing Linny from the Wonderpets (a favorite kids show-in case you don't know), but that suits me just fine......he is a guinea pig--ewwww! 
Trying to stay positive here, asking for God's grace in my doubting.  In the past week we have had a death in the family, our lawnmower quit, and I threw out my back, which required chiropractor visits.......Now, that may just seem like a bad week for most folks, but please understand that these kinds of things have been going on for months with us.  Like the month we got my car paid off; it died.  I do not mean to complain, just being real. It has been hard to stay positive; and we actually are not doing a very good job at it. On a positive note-- I was able to get another grant application in the mail yesterday. 
"Is anything too hard for the Lord?" Gen 18:14
"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience" James 1:2
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress, and my deliverer" Ps 18:2
"Nothing is impossibly with God!" Luke 1:37
Do you remember in grade school--kids who got into trouble would have to write sentences for punishment?  Like "I will not talk in class" 100 times?  I feel like I need to write the above verses (and more) about 100 times.  Please keep our situation in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is scary. We are praying for you guys! God's timing is perfect. :0)

    ReplyDelete