*

*

New look and sweet success


Wes got his glasses today! He thinks they are really cool, and thinks it's great to have one more thing in common with Emmi and Avery.
Me and the 3 littles went to get the glasses, and did very well in the building and parking lot.
We went to T*rget for a few things, really just fro "practice". Avery walked beside me and the buggy for a while, with Wes and Emmi behind us, holding hands. This worked out well until Emmi started pulling Wes in various directions. Then I put Avery holding onto the front corner of the buggy, and Emmi and Wes holding on each side at the back. They were all surprisingly quiet (yes-even Emmi) and well behaved. I felt like a pro, with my 18 years of experience. We encountered another family with 2 kids, approx 2 and 5 years old, with BOTH parents present, and the kids were wild and loud. I caught them looking at me, amazed at my lovely, well behaved children. Everyone was great at the check-out, and returning to the van. Wes is getting the "system" down; get in, hand gel, get in your seat and wait to be buckled. I was feeling great about our little outing--ya know pride comes before the fall--lunch, nap, and the rest of the day was chaos!













No comments:

Post a Comment