*

*

Another Yard Sale Success

Yippee Jesus!!!!! We are very thankful to let you know todays yard sale made $701!! Once again, all these were dollars and quarters for the most part, nothing over $20. Our donation jar alone made $50! I was so touched, 1st thing this morning, when a total stranger dropped in a $20 dollar bill! A big thank you to all our friends who donated items to make this possible. The funds needed seem so big, but our God is soooo much bigger. This week's sale was harder; Jake was camping and Kristen was working.....so it was just me and David with 2 pre-schoolers and alot of customers. Makes me realize how much help the big kids can be. Now that the yard sale is over (until another one in the fall), I can get back to work on applying for grants. And also get my house back in order. I hope to smock a Chinese themed dress to auction off soon. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday full of rest and worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment