*

*

Jan 11th: paid $2,200 for carpet for the den; yes, reeeeallly good carpet.
Carpet was ordered and sat in warehouse until our room was ready.
Feb 11th: we called to schedule installation.
Feb 21st: guys showed up with carpet, but decided not to risk it, as it was raining on and off.  Rescheduled for Feb 24th,
Feb 24th:  They never showed up.
Turns out, the installation company was bought out, and their last day was Friday---employees were not retained, so I'm sure they did not care about not showing up for my job.
SO the new company took over on Monday the 27th, and I was assured that we are a priority.
 I was told that the new company needs a few days to inventory everything and go thru paperwork.
On Thursday the 2nd, I was told that we were going to be called to set up installation.
Friday, March 3rd, after our room has been completely finished and waiting for carpet for 12 days......(not to mention the time we've been with out the den while we were doing the work)........
I got a call alright----
THEY CAN'T FIND MY CARPET!!!!
HOW DOES ONE LOSE A ROLL OF CARPET????
I can reorder, wait for it to come in, and start all over --OR--I can drag my kids to Birmingham or Huntsville to find another store, select new carpet, and start all over again.
To be continued.............



1 comment:

  1. Oh for Pete's sake - that's crazy.
    Sorry!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete