*

*

New

Three kids and I went to Birmingham Monday for an orthodontic appointment.
DH texted me a picture about 11am, and another, and another.....
Millie had FOUR kids!!
I did not tell Emmi, because we had some errands to run, and I knew she would drive me crazy begging to get home ASAP, if I told her.
When we got home DH told her to put on farm clothes and meet him in the barn.
She was soooo surprised!
We could not believe this little Dwarf Nigerian had 4 babies!!
We had a crazy week, not much was done on the den.  
DH was called in to work night shift on 2 of his "on call" days.  He had to take hogs to the butcher on Monday.  We drew blood for pregnancy test on three
Jerseys (all negative).  Another day he had to pick up our corrugated metal order, for the den ceiling, and awnings.  A trip to Lowe's, chiropractor appointments, and 3 new milk customers kept us busy, too. DH also had to go pick up his new-to-us truck.
We've debated for some time whether to get a truck just for farm use, or one he could also drive to work.   He got the latter....and now has a Honda Accord for sale.
Monday I will be picking up the pork, and starting the bacon curing process.  
Happy Weekend!

1 comment: