*

*

It was a slow week.

Goats still playing in the barnyard.
Moe still being Moe......
and pouting when someone else is getting brushed.
This was Elvin's last bottle. 
 I have been bottle feeding 1 or more calves for the past 15 months!
Now I get a break until August.
I'ts not a job I mind at all, but it will still be good to have a break.
Avery is still reading to her little goat daily.
And sisters are bringing flowers to make little goaty jewelry.
This little goat is very patient and tolerant.
We're still watching Blue Herons eat from our ponds.  (See the little blob on the lower edge).
Slow progress here...... but DH was on night shifts.  He's off all next week!  The only good thing about night shifts is that they are followed by a whole week off.
I filled the lovely 1960's carved border on the cabinets with wood putty.  Sanded, and repeated.
It wasn't in my original plan, but I think I'll be much happier with the finished product.  Now when I'm applying the finish, I don't have to worry about all those little lines, and the runs that they could cause.
I know I said it last week----but I hope to get the upper cabinets painted this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment