*

*

Bathroom progress

We didn't get much done=(
I got a coat of polycrylic on the walls.  DH installed the vanity light fixture, and then we were able to hang the mirror.  Since DH is building the vanity cabinet, this needed to be done 1st.  DH wants the vanity top to be counter top height, but it will be a tight fit.  So we needed the light and mirror up to work off of those measurements.
He also got the foyer light installed.  I wanted something unique, but it couldn't hang down too low, and had to be affordable.  I had drooled over this fixture online.....for over $100.
SO you can imagine the happy dance I was doing when I found it at Home Goods for $39!!!!
It's hand blown, with wire fashioned around the design.  It was a pendant, but easily shortened.
The proportion is great too for a small foyer.
General Waid, of George Washington's army, kept us safe while we were working.

No comments:

Post a Comment