*

*

Cuteness and organizing

How can I resist posting pics of this bundle of fuzziness!
With up to 4 quarts of yogurt, a quart of sour cream, a few quarts of buttermilk, and about three gallons of milk in my kitchen fridge at any given time, things were getting confusing.
I have used a sharpie to write on lids, but they end up with so much writing on them that it can't be read.
I skim 1/2 of the cream off of our milk to make butter, making the milk comparable to 2% store bought milk.
DH likes it better with all the cream, so I have been putting a pink ponytail holder around his milk for some time.  Today I added yellow for buttermilk, blue for yogurt, purple for sour cream, and taped a key on the fridge wall to keep it all straight.
One small step toward an organized home, 5,739,214 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! Hope your family has a blessed Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puppy makes me want one. Our collie is awesome; can't imagine a better dog. Lincoln is way old and seldom gets up and I'm looking forward to Alei taking the two little dogs to her new home. So, no puppy for now.

    ReplyDelete