*

*

Weekend projects

Jake was home for the weekend, and I had him all to myself on Saturday.  DH was working on the plumbing for our bathroom, with the help of a skinny friend, who could get under the house.
Jake and I tackled this 20' long trailer full of mulch.  We mulched the landscaping on 3 sides of the house, and a big area under oak trees.  Only 1/2 of the load was ours, the other half goes to a neighbor (who owns the trailer).
While I was spreading mulch, Jake busted up the sidewalk to nowhere.  It actually led to an old entrance, which is now covered by the side porch.  
He hauled the concrete chucks to a hole in one of the pastures that we are trying to fill in.
I was so glad I had Jake to help me get one of my projects done!
Kristen came on Sunday, so for a few hours the whole family was here.  
Didn't get any work out of her though!

No comments:

Post a Comment