*

*

When there's a toilet on the porch...

It means that the master bath is finally, FINALLY, underway!!!!!!!!!!!!
The shower unit comes in tomorrow.  Of course completion is still a long ways off, as we are doing all the work ourselves, but I am just so thrilled the time has finally come to get started.
DH is building the open shelf vanity with barnwood, and I am getting a honed marble top!
There's an antique cabinet/hutch  to be refinished, along with wiring, plumbing, and the closet has to be built also.   I am hoping the wall framing begins tomorrow, the walls will be whitewashed plank (shiplap).

In a few days I will show the finished bedroom pictures, but here's something you won't get to see in the "after" pics.  The back of the headboard.  I love the panels across the bottom, sadly, they are never seen...I forgot the back looked so good.
Crazy me just wanted to show you the back of the bed. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment