*

*

Girls bath--FINALLY!!

After about two months, it is finally finished.  Two months?! you ask, "did you build it from the ground up?"
No, just lots of kids and animals to schedule time around.  Any who, here it is.
Got this shower curtain at World Mkt a couple of years ago, when I 'thought' I would be re-doing their bath at the old house....paid about $2 for it.
The bath is crazy shaped, and was added to the original farm house, probably in the 60's.
I'm guessing the last re-do was about 15 years ago, based on the faux marble walls surround around the jet tub/shower unit.  I love having a chandelier in the bath!  The wall with the Chinese artwork on it, is the side to a linen closet.  You can see a bit of the door  that goes to the girl's room, and a bit of the door to the hallway.
With the odd shape, pictures were hard to get.  I painted the cabinets and took down the big plain mirror, replacing it with 2 framed mirrors.
The cabinet got new pulls,  cool mercury glass.  Of course the old pulls had two screws, so all the holes had to be filled and sanded, then new holes drilled.  My hubby loves me for things like that.
New light over the sinks, and new faucets too.
This post continued below, since I post from my phone, and only so many pictures will send at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment