*

*

Finally swimming

A week into June, we were finally able to swim!!!  Our weather has been crazy, plus the drama with the pool liner.  Paid for the pool the first week in February, swam the first week in June.
We love the swim shorts from Lands End.  Perfect coverage, with a built in panty.  Better coverage, and less clingy than the skirts.
We got them the end of last summer on clearance; I hope they are still making these!
Nellie (6 weeks old) got a halter this week.  She escaped through a gate at milking time.She got to explore while I milked, then she made me chase her all over the place.  I did have enough wits about me to get the halter that had been bought for her, and get it on her during this time.  A friend left a lasso here when the used our squeeze chute to help in the medicating of some of their cows.  I felt like a real cowgirl, as I was able to lasso the escaped calf!  Of course, kids running her in the right direction helped too.
Our pear tree is loaded.  Very exciting! We didn't have any pears last year in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment