*

*

Yay for my front door!

The old door....that I couldn't see out of, and let in little light.
Since this area was made into a hallway, it really needed more light to come in.  The "new" door was at the back of the house, leading to the garage that we turned into a den.  Ahhhh, more light.
One of the great things about this house, is that there are double windows in every room.  My room has 2 sets.  There are actually several more windows in this house than there were in our previous, much larger house.  There are two sets of french doors, and when the mud room is done, there will be 2 full glass doors.  I love the light coming in!
In true shot-gun style....I can see all the way through the house.   (Above is looking right from the kitchen, below is looking left from the kitchen).

No comments:

Post a Comment