*

*

A few Christmas pics

I pulled out a few China souvenirs this Christmas.  Jenna and Avery are really into dress-up these days.  I had a jade heart-shaped necklace, with a goat in the heart for Emmi.  I forgot I even had it, but it was a great gift for Emmi, since she got a goat!
Matching games are always a hit.  Having big brother play is even better.
Kristen is a wonderful big sister.  She even makes doll clothes for the girls.
Emmi requested Elsa and Anna dolls, but specified they must have a certain hairdo and outfit.  The set did not exist, so Kristen bought a set with 1 correct doll, and another individual doll.  She switched up the parts needed and put the dolls back into the box.  Kristen even re-styled one doll's hair to meet Emmi's specifications.  Emmi was amazed that Kristen found the "right" matched set, and never figured out Kristen's switcheroo.
Jake has quite a fancy watch collection.  So we got him a fancy watch box to store them all in.  He was super excited.  He is very meticulous about keeping his things clean and scratch-free.
Since my phone only lets me post a few pics at a time, you'll just have to trust me, that all kids were present and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment