*

*

A FINISHED room!!!

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have a finished room.  Everything is taking so much longer than I thought.  DH has so much to do outside, turning garage into den, and turning old den into master suite...."my" stuff is at the bottom of the list.
I finally got smart in this house, ALL curtains will have black out lining.  It's cheaper and easier to work with than the insulated lining....and helps when someone wants to sleep late=).
Love our little memory verse board.  Got it, unpainted, at Micheal's.
Waid's desk is in the closet, and 2 kids have a crate on the black bookshelf with their stuff in it, and will work at the kitchen table.  I love my curtains, colors, and view!  When Jake is home visiting, we can easily  move the desk and keyboard over and put him on the blow up bed.
SO glad every room has crown molding.  However, it is slowing our progress down.  Every bit of molding in each room has to be re-caulked before I can paint....which means I'm waiting on DH before I can paint.
Did I say I love my curtains?  They were a little bit of a splurge since they aren't necessity.  
Have a happy happy weekend=)

No comments:

Post a Comment