*

*

I bought a cow....

Probably not the kind you were thinking,
 and not the kind I was hoping to buy this spring.
But a cow, none the less.
                   I keep thinking of all the things farmers and gardeners should be doing in the spring.
                                                        And we can't do any of them.
                   We thought we'd be settled in a new house by this time....wah; it's so discouraging.
 Even Waid had farm animals on the brain today.  Ducks.  Actually, he had a school paper on which to color and cut baseball caps.  After he was done, he thought of making ducks with the caps, and made them all by himself!!
 And since I haven't posted a Frugal Friday in a loooong time....  (OK I'm cheating, it was last Sat.).
We went to a kid's consignment sale that we go to every year.  The past 2 sales, I have restrained myself, and only gone to 1/2 price day.  We got several smocked dresses, and lots of skirts. Cute boy stuff is never an easy find; especially when you only want to pay a couple of dollars for it! These 2 shirts were brand new!! for $3 each!  Happy week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment