*

*

Pear Bread

Oh my!! I thought my new zucchini bread was heavenly, until this pear bread.
I'd like to get enough in the freezer, along with the zucchini bread, to have it for breakfast once a week from now til spring....I'm about 1/2 way there.
 The recipe makes 2 loaves, I double it.  DO NOT double it in a standard size stand mixer, mine is a 6qt professional, and the dough is to the top!  You could use a big bowl and a hand mixer though.

                          Remember my making tortillas?  I got the press.  Totally worth it to me.
                                 This gadget allowed me to make a months worth of tortillas (lunch 2x week)
                                                            without aching hands.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:20 AM

    Mine shrink a good bit and come out more like a gordita bread. I am going to buy the electric one as it par cooks it. That's great that this works so well for you!!!!~Trina Scoda

    ReplyDelete