*

*

Thankful Thursday

Today I am grateful for contentment.  Content in where God has put me, and what He has me doing.
 I am thankful for the wonderful aroma of my home, as I dry herbs.  Do you know you can dry celery leaves, and use them in recipes, just as you would the stalks, or for flavoring like celery seeds?
 So thankful for green bean!!  We have eaten them every few days, and the equivalent, canned from the grocery store, would have cost over $50 so far!  Just when I think our beans are done for the year, they keep producing!  They have been like manna from above=)
 We've even had some to can.  One jar did not seal, so we ate them, and OH MY GOODNESS, they were amazing!  Next year we hope to plant at least double the bush beans.
 I am thankful that this year everyone can swim!!
And that even this little guy can be trusted to play outside without constant supervision.  He loves being outside, and doesn't care that he's soaking wet from sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment