*

*

Thankful Thursday

Thankful that this tree is now gone!  Now we can continue the fence.  Over the years, we have spent a few thousand dollars getting trees removed.....this is the last one!! YAY!!  We only have little dogwoods, and a magnolia.  You can't tell from this angle, but the tree was something we worried about during storms, so glad to have it gone!
 Emmi brought me "flowers" on Tuesday when I got home....from having a root canal.  It wasn't fun, but I am thankful we have medical resources in America to take care of my tooth, and that the doctor and staff were great.
 Thankful Emmi is such a big help to daddy when I'm gone, she took this picture of Waid.
Thankful Kristen got a job!
Thankful Kristen gets to go to the zoo with us tomorrow=).
Thankful for our friend that bought us the zoo passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment