*

*

Zoo

I've been trying for days to load zoo pictures from Tuesday. Tonight it let me load these, but no more. Please tell me I am not the only one losing my mind over this.
We also had dentist appts...NO cavities--quite a miracle. AJ got 3 teeth pulled--just because of overcrowding. We were planning of taking care of it when he had eye surgery--it was 5 teeth at that time, but the eye dr said no. THe dentist did not want to do 5 in office, and with AJ's heart surgery, and genetic disorder, he suggested an oral surgeon do it. Since we were down to 3 teeth now, and AJ had no problems with his eye surgery or the anesthesia, the dentist agreed to do it. He had a cancellation during our cleanings, so AJ was able to get the teeth pulled right then.
Emmi and Jenna had check-ups. Emmi is just 1 foot shorter than me, and weighed 60 lbs. Jenna was 54 lbs and a few inches shorter than Emmi. THey got a good report and a few shots.
I have many more zoo pics---whenever blogger feels like posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment