*

*
I've tried 5 times, yesterday and today, to load pictures. It takes the pictures, but when I click post; it says internet cannot display this page. Very frustrating, I may never get caught up with posting. How lost we are without our technology. Saw on yahoo news this morning,the homeland security head wants legislation for access to everyone/businesses computers, siting an iminent viral threat, that would shut down water, power, etc. Friends, I am not the most intelligent person, and I do not express my thoughts well, and usually don't get into this type of discussion ...I have actually never expressed political thoughts on my blog....but did you read George Orwell's 1984 when you were in high school? Do you know that the internet in China is selectively blocked by the government? Our freedoms are in danger of disappearing fast! And ya know, if communist type rule occured, our own government could shut down our power, water, etc., and lead us to believe that it was another country that did it....let them take over our computers, and we will only know what they want us to know. You may think I am crazy, and jumping off the deep end here, but I have been to other countries, asked hard questions, and found that the general public don't have a clue...because their government doesn't want them to. I am not saying run out and stockpile food and ammunition. I'm just saying the America we grew up in is going fast. For so many years, each generation has been "better off" than their parents, I think that time is over. My generation WAS possibly the most financially secure ever. Big problem there--self reliance, instead of relying on God. God will surely take care of His own. BUT, there are always consequences to actions....America will be suffering for it's actions on Nov 4th for a very long time. (yes, I know, our downward spiral began before Nov 4th, but I think it was a huge turning point).

No comments:

Post a Comment