*

*

Frugal Friday

Hooray for Aldi!
Mini red velvet cupcakes (12pk) .49!!
Stuffing .29!!
Chocolate cakes .49!!!
We put lots of them in the freezer.
(I know that baked goods come to Aldi from a freezer.  But-YES-you can re-freeze.  I researched this greatly last year when our freezer died.  And, if it's a bit dry, plop a scoop of icecream on it.)
 Several years ago, my schedule allowed me to go to Sam's on Monday mornings, which is a great time to snag the mark-down meat, especially after a holiday or ballgame weekends.
Now, Friday is the usual Sam's day...so I was very surprised to see the butcher putting this our; reduced for quick sale.
 It was a quick sale allright, I snatched up all 35lbs that he put out.
 90/10 ground beef for 3 months, savings of $24.
 Here are Avery and Waid playing with the Zoobs they got for Christmas.
 


 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Whew! Look at all that meat! I am doing my big shopping on Monday and will be hitting ALDI for sure.

    I'm so glad you all had a good Christmas with all your family there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete