*

*

Flu phase 2

Yesterday DH decided that Emmi and I needed to go to urgent care to make sure we didn't have strep.
Thankfully it is only a mile from our house, and we were the 1st ones there.
So-officially we have Flu-A.
The rest of the day,  I was on the recliner, with my heating pad, sweatsuit with hoodie on, gloves, neckwarmer, and thick fleece bankey.  It was 70 degrees outside....but I was freezing.  I did not even have the TV on or use the computer all day; just drifted in and out of sleep.
The non-sick children got to play outside.
Last night I slept from 9pm to 10am!  I cannot remember ever sleeping 13 hours straight, or being so sick.
I am thankful to feel better today, and even did some laundry.  Emmi also feels better. 
NOW DH feels worse, and Waid is getting sick.  Avery is coughing, but no fever...yet.
So, I guess this is phase 2  =(

3 comments:

  1. Janet, I am so sorry to hear you guys have been sick! That sounds awful! I'm glad you are feeling better. Hope everyone else is recovering. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janet!! I am so, so sorry to hear this! We got some weird sore throat, cough/cold thing, but I dont think we had fever, and I know it wasnt the flu...yuck! So sorry...we will be praying that u guys recover quickly and get no secondary infections from it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sorry you guys had the flu!! Jeny is so sweet and awesome cook, glad she helped out!! I love the ringlets on Emmie's hair, I am going to try that fro Sophie. She too has more brown in her hair. I have heard that coined "chinese blonde" :)

    ReplyDelete