*

*

Amazing yard sale results!

I just had to let you all know what God did at our yard sale.
Based on what I had for sale, I was hoping to make about $300.
It rained for a while, but people kept coming. 
Lunchtime came and went, and people kept coming....until after 2:00.
We took the signs down, got the tables,etc back in the garage, and went upstairs.
We then proceeded to count the mone.
I sat there counting with my mouth hanging open.
I told DH that I felt like the little boy, when Jesus fed the 5,000.

The grand total.........$791.25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise God we will not have to empty the savings account to pay for the van repairs.
AND, it just so happens that our daughter owes us some money (Because she also had a big car repair bill this summer), and she will be paying us this week.
God is good (regardless)!, the van repair is totally covered!!


3 comments:

  1. That is awesome Janet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising the Lord with you for His provision!!

    ReplyDelete