*

*

Life in bullets

**My new best friend.  An EIGHT quart crock pot!!  (from Hayneedle)
Our old one was the standard 4qt, not big enough.
 **Progress


**Told last week:  All 6 littles will need braces, starting in just a few months.
**I have a summer cold/flu.  Went to urgent care Sunday, was tested for strep and mono, nada, just feeling really awful, and have a stye on my eye.
**Had a fender bender in Sam's parking lot last week; ruled my fault---although I disagree.
**DH's next off day is Aug. 3rd.
**AJ has to have 5 teeth pulled.....on DH's only off day for a month.
**Please pray for us.  I know we have so much to be thankful for, but life just seams so hard right now.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:14 PM

    For the stye, hard boil a couple of eggs in the shell and hold it on the stye till it loses heat and then switch eggs. It'll help bring it out quicker. A hot washcloth is okay, but it doesnt hold the heat as long. Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are having a tough time! It does sound very challenging.I will be praying that the Lord gives you the grace and perseverance to run the race He has set before you! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete