*

*

Crazy Busy

 That's why I've not posted in a few weeks.  Maybe this week I can catch up. Here is only some of what's been going on.
 The gas line the got broken, an additional adventure.  I was shocked that a flimsey plastic pipe is all that is there---I would have expected metal tubing, especially in a house 25 years old!






 Took 2 hoses about 36 hours to fill the pool (we did turn them off at bathtime).  I believe it holds 34,000 gallons....more than the 20x40 in ground pools we have had at other houses.
Ahhhh, the fun (and physical therapy) that will be had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i just notice the title change of your blog. i don't know when you changed it, but it made me laugh! i'm right there with ya...no more counting. :) Love the pool...hoping to do that in our yard in a year or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a swimming pool for those Alabama summers!
    Yours looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the children swimming in the pool. :-) Your house and pool are looking good.

    ReplyDelete