*

*

A short brag post

Jake has scolded me several times for not posting a picture of PCC's fine arts event in Feb.  Well, now, I guess I have good reason to post it!
Last Sunday Jake called Melissa's (in green) dad and asked her father if he could court Melissa.
How totally sweet and gentlemanly is that!! So on Wed, he asked Melissa, not sure of the wording that was used, but she said "yes" to a courtship with him.  I am so thankful that he has not chosen the world's way of "dating".
We have not met Melissa yet, but I am sure she is wonderful, and looks a bit like a friend of mine.  It's funny, too,  that she is over a foot shorter than him...same with me and DH.
We are so proud of Jake.=)
Also, today he made a 93 on a Criminal Procedures test.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! His gentleman ways are honorable and noble!

    What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great-looking girl!!!! :) :) :)

    I am so excited for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! How exciting!!! :-) Can't wait to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can our children come and play with you.? We love your playground!!! Girls would be there for a long, long time. And Jake! He has grown up to be such a handsome young man. So proud of him.


    Angie & Dale Kennedy

    ReplyDelete