*

*

Going on this week...

Wes built his name with Legos.

                       This photo arrangement--dating back to 2006, when we only had 3 kids.........
                                                                became this................
These are pics from DH's business trip back in March.....all it took was $3 at Sam's,
yet it took me 6 months to do, and will be outdated by the addition of
two more children soon.

For another $1.50 at Sam's, I made this.  Again, showing my procrastination in the photo area....
I bought this frame on clearance at Michaels, back when there were only 3 children.
Then, with the addition of Avery, I thought I would put her on one side, Emmi on one side, and the big kids in the middle.
Then, with the addition of Wes, I couldn't figure out how to make it work.
Then, with the addition of Waid, I thought I would put Chinese boys on one side, Chinese girls on the other side, and big kids in the middle...of course this gets rather complicated when 1 big kid lives an hour away, and the other 4.5 hours away.
SO I decided on images from China.  Each was taken a different trip.
BTW, this is in my bedroom.

What are they all looking at???
                                                 (yes- that's a pool float around Waid's neck)
                                        Daddy at work, getting rid of the holly tree that drops
                                                            stickery leaves in the yard.
                                                           This is amazing.................

                                                                        TIMBER
This girl loves her bishops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment