*

*

WOW- check this out

This is a fantastic post about the 1st few months of life after adoption, from a mom's point of view.
Disclaimer:  I know nothing about this family other than what is said in this post.
She babbles a little at the beginning about back to school, keep reading, it's so true and honest.
                                                           http://www.jenhatmaker.com/blog/2011/09/06/after-the-airport
The point:  no matter how much we love our kids, and love working for His kingdom, it is hard.  I'm not whining, not looking for a pat on the back--just acknowledge that it is not an easy road. And that no matter how well meaning families are that have no connection with adoption....they really do not have a clue what we go through.  I guess it's kind of like a fraternity.  We need all the prayers and support we can get!, and greatly appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. It was good. My problem is that my upsurdly difficult child is a biological! My four adopted ones have their little issues, but nothing like my biol. that seems to have some of the crazy behavior of adopted kids. I seem to be the only one in this boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thanks for sharing this link. I could relate on several levels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post!
    Glad you linked to it!
    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete