*

*

Much Hilarity (is that a word?)

Last night as I was getting church clothes ready, Emmi and Cleo were talking to me.  Cleo was scratching my back at one point.  Then Cleo ended up in my shirt--but I pretended not to notice.
 Emmi was giggling like crazy.  She went and got each child and brought them to see Cleo, with lots of whispers and giggles.....like I couldn't hear them.  This went on for over 10 minutes......
                                                     The simple pleasures of a child=).

We did not have church tonite; that's OK, Waid preached to us.  We were actually watching TV,  while he was playing.  I got to listening to him, he was telling everyone to sing page 335, then he sang his best version of Standing on the Promises.  Next he preached from 1John 3, although his "Bible" was a Braille book about ducks.  All of this was cute as could be.....but then he told his congregation to turn over to James.......James P. Sullivan (from the Monsters movie).  He was hilarious, and so dramatic!

Let me preface this next funny, by making you aware that it takes alot of confidence for a blind person to jump.  Imagine only being able to see 12" in front of your face, and having both feet leave the ground.  The other kids all jump out of the van.  Waid wants to jump too, so he scoots out of the van on his bottom, then takes a single baby hop, and giggles.  After,  bathtime the other night, I told him to "hop out of the tub", not thinking about my choice of words.   He climbed out of the tub, then did a single baby hop, and laughed histerically.  He is Mr. Personality, and it is really starting to show.  And I love the fact that he actually was able to recognize the humor.
Happy Labor Day--no BBQ for us, DH is working. (but they are feeding HIM BBQ at work).

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who took the photo of Cleo in your shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emmi took the pic, after I walked by a mirror and screamed as I discovered Cleo was in my shirt=)

    ReplyDelete