*

*

I know,

I know....."do all things without murmuring and complaining." Phil. 2:14 Sorry for my little rant about the IRS, I'm human. I was thinking about this verse today,when this ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7vR2Bx4nLU) song came on the radio. This Is The Stuff by Francesca Battistelli I've heard it many times, but haven't caught all the lyrics until today: "This is the stuff that drives me crazy This is the stuff that's getting to me lately In the middle of my little mess I forget how big I'm blessed This is the stuff that gets under my skin But I gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing It might not be what I would choose But this is the stuff You use So break me of impatience Conquer my frustrations I've got a new appreciation It's not the end of the world Oh Oh Oh " Lord help me to not easily be frustrated, and remember how truly blessed I am!

3 comments:

  1. I like the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I appreciate the rant...I just sent off our taxes (and we are in for a HEFTY refund if all goes well) and I thank you for the "heads-up" on possible difficulties. Hope the Joint Council can make some headway...otherwise I better start looking for receipts,etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song, and He is obviously breaking me of my frustrations, too. :-) You and I are in the same boat, dear. I think He has been "trying" to break me of being easily frustrated and impatient for a while...am I just not getting it?

    ReplyDelete