*

*

Goodbye dear friend

This is our beloved car seat that Emmi, and then Avery used.  She is still way below the weight limit for it, but is too tall.  It has a new home, thanks to craig+list.
I am a huge advocate of carseats, 5 harness ones to be exact, until the kids are 27 years old.
My 19yo had a 5 point harness booster seat back in 1991, when they were virtually unheard of.  Expensive, but worth it!
I have totalled a car, and walked away, only because I had on a seat belt. No doubt in my mind that I could   have  died, had it not been for the seatbelt.
I cannot understand how anyone can take risks with a precious child.  Britax is the absolute best, I have done the research.  The seat that Wes and Emmi are in has been discontinued.  So Waid, and now Avery, have one of these.
It allows the child to remain harnessed up to 85 pounds, the highest weight on the market.  And since Avery is such a peanut, she will be in this thing until she is 27=).  She picked the blue over the pink?!
Please buckle your babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment