*

*

2011-- not what I expected

I did not plan on reaching the entire FAMILY deductable on our medical plan, in the 1st 5 days of the year.  But:
"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth" Ps 34:1
and in verse 3,
"oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together"

because these kids could be in a much worse place, getting no health care at all.

It does concern me, however, what options will be taken from us if/when o+bama care kicks in.
               "Oh, fear the Lord, ye saints!  There is no want to those who fear Him."  verse 9
           "The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry" verse 15
                                            
                                                and as a friend and I discussed last week,
               "Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." Ps 37:25b
                          
                          God is in control--I'm positive, even if things don't go as I expected.

1 comment:

  1. This is not a political statement. Honestly. But so far Obamacare has reduced my mother's Medicare benefits, forced our state to reduce an important set of benefits under the Medicaid program, and has not helped my daughter at all-she works for a small employer who, because of the economy, had to stop contributing toward their employee health insurance and my daughter cannot get any better coverage because most insurers do not offer individual plans that individuals buy and those that might cannot cross the state lines to do it because his plan refused to consider opening health insurance up to that sort of competition. So I'm waiting to see who is going to benefit from this-so far it is not the elderly, the young and poor, or small businesses and their employees.

    ReplyDelete