*

*

Lawrence Welk

The pic was before church this morning---just because they are cute.


Three kids are upstairs playing church--but it sure is loud up there.

Waid is wandering around and singing. He wanders around alot. Even when standing in 1 spot, he rocks from foot to foot. When I am getting them ready for bed at night, I sing the old Lawrence Welk song ---good night, sleep tight, and pleasant dreams to you-----yes, I am telling my age. Anyway, Waid is wandering around singing it, or at least his understanding of the way the words are said. Each time he says the --good night--part, he runs over to the couch and lays his head down for a second. Too cute.

5 comments:

  1. They do look so cute and it is amazing that Waid is already picking up songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that song. My father would watch Lawrence Welk and FBI every Sunday night after we watched the Wild Kingdom. Just yesterday I was remembering the Sominex commercials that used to play during the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed how talk Emmi looked. How many inches is she? Kids are so cute. Next eye glasses for Waid :)

    ReplyDelete