*

*

G*lden Ocean hotel

I took pics of the room and area--for those of you coming later--but they will not attach.  Maybe later.  I do have internet now, but it is doing weird things.  As for the area--if you go out the hotel door, turn left, cross a side street, and continue, there is a KFC, Pizz* Hut, Noodle shop, bakery, and Carrefour (like W*l Mart).  In the Carrefour, you go all the way to the top to start.  Housewares, clothes, toiletries, etc, are up there, and you pay in each dept.  Then down the escalator to 2nd floor is food.  All the food can be taken to the main checkout except for fruit and raw meat.  For $20, I got 6pk coke, 4L water, cookies, chips, yogurt, chocolate milk, peanut butter, jelly, bread, several ramen noodle bowls, an umbrella, and some leg*-type blocks.  DO carry your own bags, I had one that folds up in a small zip pouch,  Many places charge you for the bags, but I did not even see any being offered at the Carrefour.

No comments:

Post a Comment