*

*

Enticing?

Do not be enticed by the lovely rooftop pool, the hotel is baaaaaad.  My guide came in with me today, after the consulate appt.  She heard my horror tale on the bus, and was also upset.  She told me she had many complaints about the service here.  She got me free internet for the rest of the day--although it was already late, and I still had to go eat, so I did not benefit from it that much.  She also got me a free 1/2 day tomorrow.  I was going to be allowed late check out by 3, now I get to stay in the room til 6; when we will get picked up to go to the airport.  We will go to Hong Kong to spend the night, then head home the next morning via SanFrancisco, and Chicago. 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Home Janet and Waid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you're coming home! I know your family can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you're coming home soon! I'm excited for you and Waid! I am sure he will adapt to the new home and the new country well! He seems like a smart boy even for being mostly blind. Being blind won't hinder him from doing what he wants to do he can live a very full life. I have several blind friends and even a deafblind friend, but I am not blind, I am deaf though. Try googling the organizations for the blind, there should be at least a couple, and they can be very informative. I am sure you will do very well with Waid.

    ReplyDelete