*

*

My Baby's Birthday

He's 17, and this is the 1st year he doesn't have a cake baked by his moma=(.
Pictured here (on the right) with a college buddy.  He is 6'4" and still growing.....working on passing his dad in height,.....he passed me when he was 10 years old.  God has blessed me to be his mom.  He is wise beyond his years and loves the Lord.  He graduated homeschool in December, went to Pensac*la Christian College in Jan. and made the Dean's list. He is  currently in the summer work program at Pensac*la Christian College......(great program allows him to graduate debt free),working at ABek* Books.  We love you Jake!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a good job Mom. Boys are such a joy. I looked at your house pictures and it's such a great place. I hope you sell it soon and find the home of your dreams. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to take away from your baby's birthday post, (Happy Birthday, Jake!!!) but WOOOT WOOT!!! Look at that thermometer!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete