*

*

Nothing going on here

Nothing too exciting happening here, just trying to stay cool. It has been so hot, we can rarely play outside--even early or late. On this rare cooler day (under 92 degrees mid morning), we went to a small park, after an errand to the post office. I really hate to leave the house for just one errand, but had to get some grant applications in the mail. While at the PO, I was asked it the kids were triplets......second time that has happened.....no, they will be quadruplets soon!
They are having fun--contrary to the looks on their faces. I took sippy cups with ice water for when we were through, I think we lasted all of 20 minutes, then headed back home to the air conditioning.

We do not watch alot of TV. When we do it is kids shows on PBS or a few on Disney. At night if the tv is on, its home and garden, discovery, history, learning channel, those are the only decent things we get on basic cable....none of the big 3 stations have anything decent in my opinion. Anyway, I flipped from one channel to the other, instead of punching in the number, and discoverd Tom and Jerry. My little kids had never seen Tom and Jerry, ahhhhh, they were mesmorized for 30 whole minutes!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Totally with you on the heat.
    Even going to the swimming pool isn't much help...the water is lukewarm.
    :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the t-shirts say Made in China? if they do where did you get them...love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirts also.. Where did you get them? I hope that you are having a great summer. We need to get the kids together to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No the dress does not have bunnies...but I have seen it before.

    Yes I would love to have t-shirts like them for A & J....just let me know and I will send money before you leave.

    Can't believe you are going for number 4....that is awesome

    ReplyDelete