*

*

UN BELIEV ABLE




LOA ON DAY 41!!!!!!!! We have only been home 7 weeks and 3 days. I should be back in China in 8 weeks. I think we will have to stall a few weeks though, to get a supplement 3 through the system....needed becasue we added Wes to the family since our I=800 was issued. Oh my, I need a paper bag to breathe into!!!!!
And in other new....not that it compares.... I finally got asked THE question today....."are they triplets"?......not for long, soon they will be quadruplets! (All four were born in 22 months.)


7 comments:

  1. WOOOO HOOOO!!! How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That is super fast!! Congratulations!

    Oh, and the letters, L O A have never looked so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

    Oh boy do I remember doing our two adoptions paperwork at the same time!! C.R.A.Z.Y L.O.V.E is what that is!! So happy for you guys. I just met with our social worker to get our amended home study showing Sami home so I can send it to the US gov't. Only difference is that St. Vincent is a non-hague country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your L O A... so creative! Just like you!! So happy for you guys!! Might have to make something like that IF our TA ever comes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to be that far in our own adoption journey. Let me know if you need me to help you with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great LOA pictures. Kids look very happy playing together. Gotta hand it to you guys.

    ReplyDelete