*

*

Prayers please

Avery, Mr. Fuzzypants, and I will spend the night at Children's hospital for Avery's sleep study. Sleep Apnea is a side effect from her last surgery. Since Avery has had 3 major surgeries, and about 6 set of tubes in her 4 years, she does NOT take kindly to any procedures. We usually get "happy juice" early on, just so we can deal with her. At the sleep clinic, they do not give any meds, so , no "happy juice" before they attemp to put those 1,000 probes all over Avery's face and head.
David will meet us at Children's this evening, after work, and bring Wes and Emmi home. In the morning he will bring Wes and Emmi back to me at Children's before he goes to work. Then Wes has his appointment with the surgeon who will repair his hernia.
So.....a fun time for all, with little sleep for mom. The sleep clinic will only provide me with a recliner, I am told to bring my own pillow and blanket, and if I want a shower, it's down the hall....can you believe it?!

3 comments:

  1. So sorry for you!! Hopefully you can get some rest though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...so not fun! i hope it just all goes well and quickly for you guys.

    ReplyDelete